Are you interested in helping others Eat Well & Live Better, as a team member in our family-run Health Food Markets? We are always looking for people with a passion for natural and organic foods with the drive to work hard, help the team and deliver an excellent customer experience!
Nature’s Emporium is a family owned, fast-growing company that believes in promoting from within. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity to learn in a wellness-focused environment.
- Responds to and handles multiple customer inquiries, requests and concerns in a timely manner, over the phone and in person.
- Processes returns and exchanges using the computerized system and customer purchases efficiently, following standardized procedures.
- Deals with challenging situations and conflict resolution in a professional manner.
- Operates cash register, computer, and electronic funds terminals
- Provides announcements professionally through a public-address system.
- Follows established policies and procedures on returns and rain checks.
- Maintains merchandise around the customer service area and ensures that retail basics are executed efficiently.
- Accurately verifies merchandise quantities, descriptions and price.
- Assumes any other tasks as outlined by the Store Manager.
- Highly approachable, customer-oriented individual who thrives in offering exceptional service to customers.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Ability to complete detail oriented retail tasks according to instructions and to demonstrate responsibility for outcomes.
- Ability to work in a team environment that provides assistance and support to co-workers to achieve common goals.
- Ability to resolve retail and/or customer issues.
- Ability to multitask, adapt and cope with challenging and changing situations.
- Positive attitude, punctuality, and solid work ethic.
- 20% discount for all staff
- Benefits after 3 months of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vaughan, ON L4L 0K8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are there any days that you are unavailable to work?
- customer service: 2 years (required)
- Cashier: 1 year (required)
- Supervising: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person