Our company Software International (SI) supplies technical talent to Fortune 100 & 500 companies across Canada and the US.
To perform 4G/5G RAN performance optimization for various customers during POC/FOA. Providing support in implementation & execution and responsible for new product & feature demonstration in trials,
solution validation & acceptance during the customer lab/FOA phase.
RF network performance optimization covering field & KPI optimization using parameter tuning.
- Front-end the day-to-day customer interaction on planning & execution of delivery of 4G (LTE-A)/5G networks.
- Perform technical discussions with the customer team on the RAN features and other troubleshooting activities.
- Support in the testing of new products & features in customer lab/field environments.
- Troubleshooting of RF & software/hardware-related issues affecting performance KPIs like accessibility, mobility, throughput, etc.
- Detailed analysis of UE & eNB/gNB logs. Follow up with remote engineering & Level 3 support teams for the issue resolution.
- Provide technical RCA to the customer.
- Work closely with Tier1/Tier2/Tier3 teams for performance-related issues through ticketing and follow-up.
- To coordinate/guide/supervise, the field drive test teams for testing the RF environment during field trial & deployment phases.
- To develop the various guidelines, processes, best practices & MOP documents.
- Prepare the acceptance reports with necessary analysis for feature/FoA testing for customer acceptance.
- E2E Log analysis for LTE/5G system interfaces and protocols.
- Troubleshooting issues related to Volte/VoNR end-to-end call flow and interfaces from UE to IMS.
- Optimization of Multicarrier 4G/5G networks for TDD and FDD.
- Build excel macro, scripts, or other automated tools/means to minimize the KPI analysis, log analysis & KPI reporting.
- Technical support to customers, sub-contractors, and other internal teams.
- Proficiency with programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, and python strongly preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
10-15 years of experience in RF Optimisation, (Minimum 5 Years of 4G Optimisation and Minimum 1 year of 5G RF Optimisation
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of Planning & Optimization for LTE/VOLTE/5G networks.
- Hands-on Experience in Planning tools like Atoll and Mentum Planet.
- Understanding of 4G/5G RAN technology & deployment models, call flows, and KPIs
- Knowledge and experience of working on Multiple Antenna Schemes such as MIMO, Beamforming, etc.
- Experience in quality test tools e.g. XCAL/XCAP, TEMS, QXDM, RF Base Station Analyser, Spectrum Analyser, RF Scanner e.g. JDSU, PCTEL, Anritsu, R&S, etc
- Hands-on Experience on Drive Test Post-processing tools and OSS Platforms with different Vendors
- Understanding of NB-IoT and CAT-M
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and coordinate resources to achieve desired goals.
- Strong ability to collaborate across the Symphony organization
- An energetic and dynamic person who can produce desired results.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and provide regular status updates and progress reports to customers and management
KEY INTERFACES FOR ROLE
- Delivery Team members from Global Delivery & Customer
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Perform high-quality delivery ensuring adherence to SLA/WLA/OLA and Achieving a high customer acceptance rate, reducing rework
- Contributions towards identifying Automation opportunities, Leveraging existing tools to improve the delivery quality & Best practices Implementation
- Contribution towards Knowledge sharing & Documentation - Solution document, HLD, LLD, MOP, Troubleshooting Guide, RCA, etc