Operations - Customer Service Representative II (CSR II)
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 63,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
Provide assistance and support to CSR I employees. Perform accurate and efficient front line contact center functions for ecommerce customers. This includes placing or modifying orders, checking order status, processing product exchanges and returns, issuing adjustments/credits and promotions, and recommending/selling and upselling products. This position works within a team structure to provide quality customer care and efficient call/online handling.
- Provides order support to customer via phone, chat and email
- Respond to general questions and facilitate problem resolution
- Provide information, product recommendations and complete sales based on identified customer needs
- Recommend products and sell/upsell as appropriate
- Provide complete resolutions to customers through process adherence, including internal/external client documentation
- Recognize when to escalate complaints or scenarios falling outside the support boundaries through established process
- Ensure open flow of communication between Agents, Tier 2 and Supervisors
- Provide quality service to internal and external customers – on and off-line
- Ensure Agents are continuously kept abreast of operational changes
- Ensure uniform understanding and adherence to policies and procedures
- Assist Agents with customer interactions and situations requiring escalation
- Handle incoming customer contacts during peak call times
- Handle customer contacts who have requested to speak with a Supervisor
- Monitor system performance and report system down times to Supervisor
- Perform other related duties as required
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Competency as CSR1
- Knowledge and experience working in order support or with E-commerce environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in required language
- Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM required
- Successfully communicate with customers to gather information and learn about their needs and expectations
- Multitask and manage multiple, simultaneous customer interactions
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Recognize a sales opportunity and assist a customer to achieve their needs
- Convey information in a manner that is easy to understand and adapt to varied communication styles
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Intermediate Windows based PC and software knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Customer Centricity
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Majorel Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedure
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.