We are seeking a highly motivated, customer experience-first Account Manager for a permanent full-time position at our Hamilton office. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Account Manager will be working in a multifaceted role driving revenue growth in their assigned portfolio with an existing customer base of 1 and 2 locations. This position will require 3 days in the office and 2 days remote per week.
Who is Ackroo?
Ackroo is an innovative SaaS-based technology Company that is consolidating, simplifying, and improving the loyalty marketing, payments and point of sale industry. Problem solvers, strategic out-of-the-box thinkers, and individuals who are eager to make a difference will thrive in our entrepreneurial environment.
Why join the "Kroo"?
- Innovation: We foster a culture of innovation and out-of-the-box creativity.
- Transparency: Building trust as a team through transparent, open feedback and communication
- Collaboration + Teamwork: Collaborating with a group of passionate, driven people makes our gears run smoothly.
- Ownership: Not only does our team get to own their projects, through our stock options program, they get to be an owner.
- Work-life Balance: Thriving both personally and professionally is key to success at Ackroo. Hybrid work, paid time off, and comprehensive benefits are offered to support your health and wellness.
What you'll do
- Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities while cross-selling and up-selling customer base with Ackroo's line of products
- Gain product expertise on AckrooMKTG, AckrooPOS, and AckrooPAY and related features to address customer inquiries and position the solution as the ideal fit for their business needs
- Build lasting relationships with prospects to nurture leads
- Follow up on marketing initiatives with customers to drive revenue
- Provide an exceptional customer experience and ensure a high level of customer engagement
- On-board new customers
- Assist the VP of Operations with ad-hoc projects, as required
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in an Account Management role
- Previous experience in a SaaS company, Ecomm or Tech company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Self-motivated, resilient, and sales focused.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and multi-task across multiple projects.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM tools, NetSuite experience a bonus
- Bilingual English/French, an asset, but not required
What we offer
- Salary: $65,000
- Quarterly company bonus'
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 sick days + select company days
- Employer-paid health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- A fun work environment with a great team and lots of snacks
Ackroo is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, immigration status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics to apply. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Talent Acquisition team.
We thank all candidates for submitting their applications, but due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting candidates who are selected to move forward in the next step of the recruitment process.