a.p.i Alarm Inc is currently looking for a Service Dispatch Specialist.
The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively utilizing customer service skills to deliver Best in class service to our internal/external customers. Providing trouble shooting assistance for commercial and residential alarm panels, booking service repair visits, scheduling technicians as required.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Schedule technicians and delegate tasks to to the field to ensure proper workflow.
- Providing timely efficient response to inbound calls/email queries
- Performs question diagnostics while guiding end users through step by step resolution for their alarm systems
- Responds to end user escalations/inquiries
- Issue PO for equipment and accessories for various jobs/projects
- Prepare invoices every job/project completion
- Promotes Customer first attitude with each end user interaction
- Other duties as assigned
Strong verbal/written communication
Ability to multi-task
Able to work with minimal supervision
Hours of work: 9:00am to 5:00pm
*This is 100% in office position
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you able to pass a criminal record check?
- dispatching: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-30