Loblaw Companies Limited is looking for Dedicated Owner Operators to join our team in the Surrey, BC area!
We are looking for professional and safety-oriented individuals who have their own tractors to become a part of our growing fleet.
Here's what we offer :
- Ability to earn $120,000 - $140,000 Annual Revenue !!
- Great work/life balance opportunity
- Cross Border lanes and triangles throughout North America
- No manual work ( no-touch freight and no offloading etc.)
- Twice weekly payments of invoices
- An Inclusive and equal opportunity business partner
- State-of-the-art owner operator support tools like samsara
- Availability of single and team lanes
- Paid border fees, tolls, insurance and fuel subsidy
Here’s what you will do:
- Transport product to destinations throughout the United States and Canada
- Complete meat inspections as required
- Pick up produce loads to return to distribution centers
- Provide proper documentation to dispatch and at border crossing
- Follow required Hours of Service according to Canadian and American legislation
We are looking for Owner Operators who have:
- Minimum 2 years verifiable experience as an owner operator with a 2019 or newer tractor.
- Eligible for entry to US (Canadian citizen with valid passport, permanent resident with valid PR card and/or passport from location that participates in the Visa Waiver program )
- Well-maintained equipment
- A professional and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to utilize technology for sharing documentation to dispatch and monitor HOS with Electronic Log Device
- Prior experience with Reefer units an asset
- Applicants will be required to pass a criminal background check and a drug and alcohol test in compliance with DOT requirements.
- A valid Class 1/AZ commercial driver's license
About Loblaw / Loblaw Supply Chain:
- Largest distribution network in Canada – one billion cases moved annually
- Largest private sector employer in Canada (Real Canadian Superstore, nofrills, Shoppers Drug Mart, Extra Foods, Wholesale Club, Your Independent Grocer, President’s Choice, NoName )
- Always listening, changing and striving for the better
- Through integrity, trust, collaboration and authenticity we navigate the changing landscape of global supply and demand
- Accolades - Canada’s Top Employers + Canada’s Best Diversity Employers + Canada’s Greenest Employers + Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers.
Location: 2755 190 St, Surrey, British Columbia, V3S 3W6, Surrey, BC
REVENUE : up to $120,000.00- $140,000.00 per year
- Are you able to work in both Canada and The United States?
- Class 1 driving: 1 years (preferred)
- Class 1 License (required)
Work Location: On the road
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Up to $120,000.00 per year
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Class 1 Licence (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)
Work Location: On the road