- Liaison for sales and production for mobile orders;
- Preparing all necessary paperwork throughout process of MDS sales;
- Receive and direct customer concerns/inquiries to the appropriate Shred-Tech resources;
- Preparing and distributing weekly and monthly reports;
- Direct customer-related calls (overflow from switchboard and service team);
- Assist Service team with order entry and shipment tracking;
- Assist with customer proposals as needed;
- Periodic review and update of customer data (legal name, ship-to, etc) stored in the ERP system, based on established formatting and entry protocols;
- Assist finance team as needed with customer-related financial actions.
Education: Grade 12 or equivalent;
Post-secondary education would be an asset.
- 2-4 years of customer service experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience working with MRP systems is an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft software;
Specific Skill Ability and Knowledge:
- Develop working knowledge of Shred-Tech customers and business
- Familiar with MRP systems and principles;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Advanced computer skills, Microsoft Office a must, Epicor ERP an asset;
- Familiarity with CRM applications, such as Salesforce, would be an asset;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong organizational skills;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Willingness to engage customer issues and troubleshoot as needed to drive resolution;
- Act with a sense of urgency when dealing with customers;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Professional phone manner.
WHAT MAKES SHRED-TECH A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
We’re ambitious and we expect our team to give their best effort to achieve the goals we set together. In return, we invest in people who are committed to growing with us. We offer:
- Excellent company paid benefits after probation, including extended healthcare, dental, vision and employee assistance program
- Group RRSP with company matching after 1 year
- Safety boot reimbursement up to $150
- Prescription safety glass program
- Opportunity for growth through internal recruitment
- Social events throughout the year, including BBQ’s, golf tournament, holiday party for adults and more!
Shred-Tech® is globally recognized for designing and manufacturing first-class shredding & recycling systems to cost-effectively meet our customer's waste reduction and recycling needs.
At Shred-Tech, we value diversity and work to ensure all employees and candidates have equal opportunities to succeed. Should you require accommodations of any kind to apply for this position, please contact us. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code.