CouchHaus is a direct-to-consumer custom modular sofa brand based in Vancouver, Canada. The couches are made-to-order exclusively with our own manufacturer. We sell our products directly to consumers through our online platform and our boutique showroom in Langley, BC in order to offer competitive prices to our customers.
Our business model is designed to offer customers high-quality, customizable furniture at an affordable price point, while also minimizing waste and supporting sustainability.
Founded by the duo that made the 2023 BC Business 30 Under 3 List , Harrison and Paige, the company started with their passion for design when it came to building furniture for our own home.
On the quest for new furniture for their home, they rethought every component of their dream couch including the size, depth, fabric grade, storage and other features! They offer removable and washable covers, re-stuffable cushions and modular furniture to re-arrange and grow onto!
CouchHaus was created to make custom modular furniture shopping easier and more affordable, while supporting sustainability. The best part, we plant 100 trees for every couch we build!
The mission of the Concierge Department is to delight clients by going above and beyond to resolve their inquiries within reason and deliver exceptional sales expertise.
Everyone in our Concierge Team has a common goal: to successfully manage customer relations by being a liaison between the company and the customer.
Our Concierge Department is an integral for the operation of the company. You’ll provide daily support to keep our boutique store running smoothly.
As a member of the Concierge Division, you will be part of the team responsible for providing exceptional experiences for clients who contact Concierge by resolving their inquiries and delivering selling and solving expertise. As the Concierge Advisor, you will deliver world-class sales, solution and service excellence to exceed client expectations and maximize value in every interaction. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Concierge to continued growth and development with CouchHaus.
CouchHaus is an online store with the a boutique showroom. This opportunity is remote and also has the opportunity to grow in the company.
We are seeking a team player that conveys the brand philosophy and values. The Concierge
Advisor is a solution and detail-oriented person. The right individual will interact with customers on a daily basis, being knowledgeable and conversational and educational.
The Concierge Advisor job is about problem solving. You will:
● Develop and manage strong customer relationships through outstanding and consistent customer experiences
● Solve problems to ensure our customers are happy
● Become an expert in CouchHaus’ products and services
The Advisor reports to the Team Leader and participates in all the essential duties which contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store while maintaining the brand and visual presentation standards.
You don’t need experience to be a Concierge Advisor — we can teach you what you need to know. We care more about your hustle, passion for problem solving and ability to think on your feet. You have:
● A commitment to learn and apply CouchHaus Values, Business and People
● The skills that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
● A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
● A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
● An understanding of CouchHaus brand vision
● Feel strongly about long-term customer relationships and building brand loyalty
● Set Your Schedule - Provide your availability and indicate your preferred working hours (some restrictions apply)
● Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
● Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
Head to our Our Story (https://www.couchhaus.com/pages/story) for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Job Types: Freelance, Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Langley, BC V2Y 4J1
Application deadline: 2023-09-30
Expected start date: 2023-10-01