Drive Autogroup is seeking an organized IT Administrator to join their team. The IT Administrator serves as a key member of the company and provides an essential service to the business continuity. The IT Coordinator is responsible for working with multiple IT service providers, ensuring the smooth functioning of the organization's IT systems, daily IT support throughout our various stores across the GTA, and providing regular reports to Operations Team and Executive Management. This position reports to the VP of Operations for strategic planning and works closely with store management on day-to-day activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinate the installation, configuration, and maintenance of IT systems and infrastructure.
- Manage cybersecurity training, Microsoft 365 systems, business continuity and disaster recovery plans, and ensuring the security of the IT systems.
- Manage software and hardware updates, patches, and upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with hardware, software, and network infrastructure.
- Monitor system performance and ensure that systems are running efficiently.
- Develop and implement backup and disaster recovery plans.
- Ensure the security of the IT systems and infrastructure.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, and access controls.
- Provide technical support to end-users.
- Maintain documentation of IT systems and infrastructure.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and solutions to improve the organization's IT systems.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- ITIL designation.
Microsoft Power-shell experience.
3-5 years of experience in IT system administration, Office 365, and Azure.
Working experience with firewalls, switches, and routers.
Knowledge of network infrastructure servers, databases, and operating systems.
Experience with virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of backup and disaster recovery planning.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and environments.
If you believe you have the “DRIVE” to succeed, please join us for a highly rewarding career in the automotive industry and apply today!
Drive Autogroup is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.