Who We Are:
Headquartered in Canada with locations across the United States and around the globe with a footprint on six continents, Bulletproof, a GLI company has decades of technology, security, and compliance expertise. Bulletproof’s work in the security space has been recognized nationally and globally with Microsoft’s global Security Partner of the Year in 2021 and five Microsoft Canada Impact Award wins from 2019 to present-day.
At Bulletproof, our vision is to serve, secure, and empower the world through people and technology; one customer at a time. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe and secure. Our mission is to serve and protect organizations to ensure their success.
What we have to offer:
About your Role:
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. Across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they're passionate about.
- Great People - We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - We celebrate each other’s differences, continuously strive for equality, and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company, and a global citizen.
In your role you will be responsible for performing business needs analysis, hands-on workshops, pilots, proof of concept, and client delivery engagements. You will be deployed on short-term strategic consulting projects.
The ideal candidate possesses experience as a subject matter expert for Microsoft Security solutions, such as Microsoft Defender 365, Defender for Cloud and Microsoft Sentinel. You will develop and implement best practices for the configuration and operation of these platforms contributing to strengthening security baseline posture.
Candidate experience and current knowledge will be an important deciding factor but if you have the customer service focus, drive, and passion to be a Cloud Security Specialist, we want to talk to you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Education & Other Superpowers:
- Support Bulletproof and Microsoft field reps as we discover client needs and how best to support their requirements.
- Perform and Deliver Security Assessments, M365 Health Checks, and Security Posture reviews
- Delivery of quality design documents, scope documents, and other configurations.
- Work with the Project managers and clients to develop initial project workplans, define prerequisites and identify critical path activities.
- Provide consultation delivery to client operational teams with risk focused as a security advisor.
- Stay on top of the game by performing industry and technical research on innovation emerging from Microsoft and our other solution partners.
What’s in it for you:
- Nice to have Certification - MS-500 & AZ-500 (Microsoft Security Administration)
- Post-secondary education in information technology and/or have relevant experience and industry certification.
- Technical and expert level knowledge in one or more specialties below are an asset that differentiates you from other candidates:
- Microsoft Advanced Security Stack (Azure Identity Protection, Azure ATP, Azure MFA, Microsoft Cloud App Security, O365 ATP, Defender ATP, Azure Sentinel)
- Microsoft Intune, Teams, Windows 10, Microsoft Azure IaaS/PaaS services.
- Microsoft Information Protection solutions (WIP, AIP, labeling, classification, & DLP).
- Information Governance (Compliance communication, insider risk, eDiscovery, audits, and PAM).
- Traditional On-premises Technologies (Exchange Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, Windows Server).
- Network & Wireless Solutions based on Fortinet and Cisco products.
- Virtualization solutions (VMWare, Hyper-V).
- Endpoint Security Solutions, SIEM or SOAR platforms and solutions such as Microsoft Sentinel.
- 3-5 years of related experience working as a technical specialist or consultant resource within midmarket and enterprise environments for complex upgrade/migration/deployment projects.
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills. Ability to adapt from business to technical communication voices according to the audience.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills required to support and act as technical liaison to the sales team and prospective clients.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining an elevated level of quality and handling multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Certification Assets – Other Microsoft 365 role-based Cloud certifications (Associate or Administrator Level)
- Certification Assets in IP Networking, security designations, ITIL, and other standards-based certs.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans and Employee Assistance Program.
- Single medical, vision, and dental coverage is 100% paid for by the company [US + Canada].
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay and variable pay that rewards individual, team, and company performance.
- On-going learning opportunities.
- Paid volunteer time.
- Life insurance.
- An employer-matched RRSP/401(k).
- Paid sick and vacation time.
- Annual discretionary bonus + Service Award Bonus.
- Professional membership designations and technical certifications are up for reimbursement.
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.