Grizzly Force’s mission is to transform the way companies maintain and grow their labour force through tech-based staffing. We do this through our leading platform that matches immediate hiring needs with available labour. The Grizzly Force app is used by individuals across Canada looking for flexible work or take their first steps towards full-time employment. We’ve matched tens of thousands of workers to jobs in the past years and are now ready to scale our impact.
The Outside Sales Representative is a full-time, permanent mid level sales position. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Representative to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front line of the company and will have the dedication to apply an effective sales strategy and aggressively seek new clients for our organization. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
At this time only applicants based in Lower Mainland, BC will be considered. This position will be remote- based with onsite visits with potential clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Implement a proven sales strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Identify, prospect, and bring on new customers for the organization
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc. in our CRM
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Represent the company by consistently demonstrating the understanding and modeling of company’s mission and values
- Stay abreast of and learn about all new technical applications, products, programs, and services available to customers in the territory and applying or utilizing them whenever appropriate or timely
- Participate in industry events and trade shows occasionally
- Align the overall corporate solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, verbal, and presenting
- Build and maintain a consistently strong pipeline
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 1-2 years Proven working experience as a Sales Representative, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products; especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience using CRM software (i.e. Salesforce/HubSpot)
- Ability and experience selling to C-suite levels within the organization
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) in English, negotiation and relationship skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree, BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Experience in Staffing Industry preferred
We are currently experiencing a high volume of candidates. Unfortunately, only those who move on to the interview stage will be contacted. We encourage you to keep checking the Grizzly Force for future opportunities.About us
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have a current drivers license and a car?
- What percentage of time do you meet or exceed your sales targets?
- Outside Sales: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vancouver, BC
Expected start date: 2023-06-26