Embedded Software Engineer (ONSITE) – Amico Corporation
Richmond Hill, ON
Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 9 manufacturing facilities employing 1,100 people across North America.
Are you enthusiastic about crafting software for system applications?
We're on the hunt for a Programmer to create bespoke software solutions aligned with our unique business objectives.
- Analyze user requirements and design software solutions.
- Design, build, and sustain embedded system programming.
- Write firmware for microcontroller applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in PCB and software development for embedded systems.
- Proficiency in "Python, C, C++, Java, HTML"
- Experience developing low-level communication drivers (URT).
- Comprehension of network & network protocols.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and tools.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in system programming.
Onsite, Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
For more information, visit us at www.amico.com
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1A3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What is your desired salary?
- PCB development: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person