We need a salesperson! Your goal is to drive new opportunities, for the company and for yourself. You’re the catalyst to the success we are already moving towards and you’re going to use this opportunity as a springboard to a career in technology sales. We want someone that can talk, can type, can chat and is detail oriented and it’s not necessarily something you have to have experience in, you just need to be street smart, savvy and with a willingness to be professional and succeed.
We’re a boutique agency specializing in technology resource staffing. Our team is tied in to a large technology development shop in Kitchener Ontario and we have worked with a number of Fortune 500 firms. We’re not looking for someone with years of experience in this particular industry, we want someone that can work with the tools we provide them with and is dynamic and hungry enough to succeed. We do provide snacks, we have a great work environment and we believe that the path to a fulfilled career depends on the individual and what they can do to prove the value to the team and themselves.
This is indeed an unorthodox ad as we’re looking for the needle in the haystack that knows the value they can provide but has not had the chance to prove it or just hasn’t been able to find the right venue for their talents. When you read below you’ll see the responsibilities you’ll have, tell us a story in how you’ll tackle each one of these, there is no wrong answer, as the right person will have their own style and that’s what we want!
Lead Generation and Prospecting:
- Conduct research to identify potential clients in the target market segments.
- Generate new leads through various channels, including cold calling, email outreach, networking events, and referrals.
- Develop and implement effective prospecting strategies to maximize lead generation and conversion.
Client Engagement and Relationship Building:
- Build and nurture relationships with key decision-makers and hiring managers in prospective client organizations.
- Understand client needs and pain points, positioning our IT staffing solutions as value-added services.
- Conduct initial client consultations to assess staffing requirements, understand project scopes, and identify opportunities for collaboration.
Solution Presentation and Proposal Development:
- Present Venuiti's services to clients, effectively communicating the value proposition and unique selling points.
- Tailor proposals and solution offerings based on client requirements, highlighting the benefits and advantages of partnering with Venuiti.
- Collaborate with the internal recruitment team to develop accurate and competitive pricing proposals and service agreements.
Sales Pipeline Management:
- Track and manage leads and opportunities using CRM software.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions, sales activities, and progress in the sales pipeline.
- Proactively follow up with leads and prospects to advance the sales cycle and achieve revenue targets.
- Proven experience as a Business Development Representative or a similar sales role, preferably within the IT staffing industry.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the IT industry and staffing/recruitment processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish relationships with clients.
- Demonstrated success in generating and qualifying leads, achieving sales targets, and closing deals.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a drive for success and a passion for exceeding targets.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to articulate value propositions effectively.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and sales productivity tools.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings, networking events, and industry conferences as needed.
Join Venuiti and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to connecting top IT talent with leading organizations. If you have a passion for sales, a strong understanding of the IT staffing industry, and a drive to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
Venuiti believes in universal acceptance for everyone everywhere. We promote diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Venuiti family. As such, Venuiti is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by provincial or federal law. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kitchener, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Tell us a story about how you will tackle the responsibilities of the role (there is no wrong answer).
- B2B sales: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person