H J Produce is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our team. This is a Monday - Friday and occasional Saturday position. You will be driving company vehicles to and from customer locations.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will:
- Ensure accuracy of picking orders accoridng to PO
- Assist with shipping and receiving
- Document incoming and outgoing product
- Label boxes and pallets
- Communicate effectively with team members to ensure a safe and successful work experience
- Other duties as assigned
Skills needed to succeed as a Warehouse Associate:
- Some previous warehouse experience required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- A professional attitude and ability to maintain positive communication with customers and co-workers.
- Able to maintain organized, time efficient workflow in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer skills for data entry and shipping receipts printing.
Benefits available for full-time employees.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC V6V 1M8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-07-10