Clark Freightways is a BC-based freight carrier, privately owned and operated since 1957. Consistent practice of our founding values of Integrity, Accountability and Teamwork has helped us build our reputation as a reliable freight carrier, and a fair employer.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Full-time Local Class 1 Company Driver/Warehouse Worker to join our team to increase the efficient operation at our Kamloops terminal.
**This requires the candidate to possess a Class 1 license with a clean driver's abstract and involves both driving and warehouse work.**
- Class 1 License with clean driver's abstract
- 6 -12 months of previous driving experience
- Previous reefer experience is a definite asset
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Positive attitude and presentation
- Ability to engage in physical labour on a daily basis
- A friendly, collaborative team that will support and train you
- A challenging and dynamic role that will develop your skillset and talent
- A competitive compensation package
Interested applicants please submit your resume online with your current driver's abstract or fax to 604-472-2136, Attention: Human Resources. Please quote "Kamloops 2022-12” in the subject line.
**Note: Foreign Recruitment available. LMIA approved**
No phone calls or agencies please.
Thank you for your interest in Clark Freightways!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.19-$27.19 per hour
- Are you legally able to work in Canada?
- How much weight can you lift from floor to waist?
- Class 1 Licence (required)
Work Location: One location