Client Services Representative - Desjardins Agent Team Member
Location: Burlington, ON
Type: Full Time
Are you self driven?, energetic passionate individual that is looking for a challenge? We are looking for a high energy, self motivated individual to join our team. Lets us help you lay the ground work to one day open your own office!
We've in business for over 24 years and we have serving our Burlington community since 1996.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property & Casualty license (preferred/must be able to obtain)
- Within 6 months must be willing to obtain LLQP
Salary range: $42,500- $55,000 including base salary and commision.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.