Parkway Nissan is seeking Full-Time Sales & Leasing Specialist
Parkway Nissan of Stoney Creek is part of the Parkway Motors Hamilton dealership group. We take pride in having serviced the greater Hamilton area for over 40 years. We believe in fostering a strong culture in the workplace that is safe, fun and creative, that will inevitably breed success.
What makes our dealership different? It’s our team! We are a small dedicated, experienced Sales team. Selling vehicles is not so much a job as it is a lifestyle choice. We want to meet enthusiastic, tech-savvy individuals who are looking to work hard and provide excellent service to clients.
The majority of our Sales Team have been here for many years, and we currently have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our winning team.
We offer the following:
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes Health, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Earning potential of $40,000-$90,000
- Great company culture
- Family-owned and operated business
- Professional Sales training provided
- Happiness Survey and Wellness Checks that we act on
- Supportive management team
As a Sales Specialist, some of your duties will include;
- Build and maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Promote sales to existing clients by consistently staying in touch through scheduled follow up and to field incoming sales inquiries and respond in a timely manner
- Learn and maintain a complete understanding of the fundamentals of financing and leasing automobiles
- Develop and build relationships with new accounts and develop additional contacts within existing accounts
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Generate customer sales through cold calling and networking.
- Complete various sales reports and maintain the required OMVIC license in good standing
- Valid OMVIC License
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Automotive sales or customer service preferred (although we are willing to train individuals with sales experience in other industries)
- Positive attitude
- Accountable and Dependable
- Works well in a team environment
- Performance Driven
- Excellent customer service skills
As a member of Parkway Motors Hamilton, you will join a team of dedicated Sales & Leasing Specialists, where your determination to succeed will shine. If you would like to become part of a great work environment in a busy dealership, Parkway Nissan is the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons. As such, Parkway Nissan will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Please submit a resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please no phone calls or walk-ins. Thank you in advance for your application.