BIOVECTRA Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
BIOVECTRA Inc. has an immediate opening for a Manager, Commercial Operations. This is a full-time permanent position located in Charlottetown, PEI.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Reporting RFP strategy and status to the leadership team and effectively represent the interests of development and commercial partners.
- Contributing technical, operational, and regulatory expertise related to proposal generation and ensuring compliance with corporate policies and commercial development agreements.
- Ensuring successful, on-time delivery of high-quality and well-outlined proposals to current and prospective Clients.
- Leading individual quotation structures in collaboration with departmental heads and business development as they relate to RFP which includes strategy planning, safety, development, scale-up, quality, regulatory, deliverables, material sourcing and resource requirements.
- Creating, maintaining, and organizing necessary documentation and records. Responsible for ensuring that all requests as they relate to the RFP for deliverables and documentation are provided.
- Preparing project budget in collaboration with departmental leads, business development and finance.
- Facilitating cross-functional communication and decision making, ensures alignment with internal and external stakeholders during RFP process.
- Promoting a proactive, ownership thinking, professional culture contributing to proposal process success.
- Contributing material and timely input to the development and continuous improvement of the Program Management office processes, related to SOPs and supporting materials.
- Additional duties assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor’s request.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- Post-Secondary Education with a Bachelor of Science, Engineering or another technical field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of product life cycle management and process development.
BIOVECTRA offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Closing Date September 29, 2023
Individual accommodations due to a disability are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, citizenship status, marital status, actual or perceived sexual orientation. BIOVECTRA is committed to creating an inclusive environment and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and recognize that experience comes in many forms and skills are transferable. Please view this description as a general overview, but not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute and lead in this role, apply! We thank all interested parties; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.