We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst
for a 2-year contract position with possible extensions
in Alberta. Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
This is a remote role with some travel to site required.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for leading business analysis, requirements gathering, and process modeling. They will work to coordinate the completion of deliverables from the vendors and project teams as well as engage designated representatives and subject-matter experts from stakeholders to define target-state workflows and information flows, and document corresponding models.
Required Skills And Experience (only candidates that meet all these requirements will be considered)
- Lead, facilitate and document strategic plans and priorities, aligning to Department vision.
- Identify projects to achieve this vision.
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops and focus groups.
- Prepare and present strategies and information to steering committees and project groups.
- Prepare and deliver presentations about initiatives or issues to executives and staff, steering committees, project groups, personnel, and other stakeholders.
- Assist with risk management and issues management.
- Develop and execute change management plans and communication plans.
- Develop business cases through a consultative approach with business sponsors and key stakeholders, identifying benefits and performance measure indicators.
- Document initiative/project backgrounds, descriptions, environmental analyses, financial modeling, alternatives, impacts, risks, cost-benefit analyses, recommendations, implementation strategies, and approval processes.
- Provide quality assurance services throughout the business case development to ensure completeness and consistency of documentation, which could include content review.
- Identify risks associated with business cases and their implementation.
- Integrate and align multiple business cases; understand and document dependencies.
Desired Skills And Experience
- 6+ years of experience in a role identifying and documenting business requirements, interpreting business needs and proposing improvements to increase the effectiveness of the business.
- 5 years of proven ability to plan and conduct requirement gathering workshops with operational and clinical staff, leadership teams or stakeholder representatives.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in the design, development and implementation of complex multi-vendor, IT solutions.
- Prior experience contributing to the systems analysis, design or implementation of Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems.
- 4 years of experience in a role documenting requirements as part of a Request for Proposal procurement request.
- Proven experience documenting workflows and use cases.
- Previous experience working in a facilitation role.
- Demonstrated experience in a role involving the development of business cases, conducting feasibility studies and alternative analysis.
- 4+ years of experience in developing new IT services including the development of service definitions, service measurements, cost models, processes, implementation, and operational hand-over.
- Degree, diploma, or certificate in Business or IT, or Certified Business Analysis Professional from the International Institute of Business Analysis.
- Prior work experience with information management concepts, privacy, and security issues relating to FOIP.
Please note that while all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
InSync Systems Inc.
is a privately-owned boutique Canadian Resourcing and Consulting Services Company that works closely with a range of corporate clients across multiple industries to bring them solutions that effectively address their business needs.