Why Work for Park'N Fly?
Canada’s only national airport parking provider, Park'N Fly has served both business and leisure travelers with over 40 years of quality service from coast to coast. In order to continue offering the best possible parking experience available, we are constantly evolving and growing to meet the needs of our customers.
To meet those needs, Park'N Fly is always seeking outstanding individuals who pride themselves in providing excellent service and who are seeking a career where they are able to improve the customer’s travel experience. In exchange, Park’N Fly associates enjoy a challenging and exciting environment with a competitive wage.
We are looking for an individual who is interested in working, Casual on-call hours, cross-trained between CSR and car Jockey,
We are a 24/7 operation.
- You will insure positive experiences for all Park 'N Fly customers.
- Work effectively as a team.
- Be fluent (read, write, speak) in English.
- Be competent in Word, Excel, and computers.
- Be kind, courteous, and professional.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure during a busy season.
- Previous customer service experience is an asset.
- Able to drive Manual Transmission vehicle
- Benefits available after 6 months for Full-time employees.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time
Part-time hours: 0-40 per week
Salary: $14.15-$14.50 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 8 per week
- Do you have a clean driver's abstract?
- Manual Transmission driving: 1 year (required)
- Class 5 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-04