The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
We have a part-time opportunity for a Lot Attendant to join our Lexus Northshore team. If you are considering a career in the automotive industry, this is a great way to get started. We believe in promoting from within; we have various career opportunities in customer service, administration, trades, management, and much more!
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be passionate about providing a welcoming and exceptional customer experience to our clients. The Lot Attendant is responsible for helping out in the respective Department. You will also be responsible for creating a welcoming environment, inside and out for our customers.
Applicants with experience as a lot attendant are preferred, but not necessary; we are willing to train the right person. All we require is a valid drivers’ license, be able to drive a manual transmission and have a positive, can-do attitude!
Lot staff help keep our vehicles clean and organized. Our dealerships have many cars coming and going daily. There is always something to do, so if you like to keep busy and take pride in helping the company be successful, we want you as part of our team!
What we value:
- Maintaining a friendly demeanor while performing duties around the dealership.
- Ensuring the car wash bay is clean and all spills are cleaned up quickly.
- Preparing and prioritizing vehicles for detailing.
- Keep vehicle lot and showroom tidy as well as ensuring all vehicle inventory is ready for display.
What we offer:
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and keep organized in a timely manner.
- Detail-oriented and accurate in all work and communication.
- Must have a driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Experience in operating both manual and standard transmissions is an asset.
- Competitive wages.
- Exclusive discount offers.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Recognition and rewards program.
- From Customer Service to Administration, we have opportunities for growth and development.
- Amazing colleagues and a great working environment.
If you like to set yourself apart with a challenging opportunity, we would like to hear from you.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this exciting opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.