Position: Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative will play a key role in the success of our company. This position is responsible for answering phone calls, responding to emails and web requests and assisting customers with Order updates. The Customer Service Representative will work with both new and current customers and ensure their questions are handled prompty.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all existing and new customers
- Answer phones in a prompt, professional manner with a positive attitude
- Convert leads to sales
- Handle customer inquiries or direct them to the proper staff member.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Computers. Data-entry and generating customer Quotes.
- Sales Experi
- Ability to learn new software (3D imaging) and ability to learn our custom quoting tool.
- Previous experience in the Bathroom Construction industry an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $26.00 per hour
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person