ATI Truck Repair Ltd. Family owned and operated Truck and Trailer Repair and Fleet maintenance shop in Delta is looking for experienced, responsible and mature Truck and Trailer Mechanic to join immediately.
- Electrical Fault Troubleshooting
- Mechanical Fault Diagnosis, repair and engine overhaul
- DPF, DOC cleaning/ inspection
- Inspect Commercial Truck and Trailers
- Replace trailer panels
- Steel and Aluminum welding.
- Roll up door repair.
- Tail gate/lift gate diagose and repair.
- General repair - Clutches, drive lines, differentials, transmissions, brakes and suspension
- Mobile repair
- Must have own tools
· Extended Health Benefits after 3 months of probation period.
· Over time and production bonus.
Salary: will depend on experience and skill set. $30.00 to $48.00 Per hour
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent, 40 hours/week
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of secondary school certification
Experience: 3-4 years of work experience as truck and transport mechanic or truck-trailer repair apprenticeship
Employment Group: Youth, visible minorities, indigenous people, newcomers to Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$48.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person