· Understand and follow “The VC3 Way”. This is our set of standards and processes that produce a predictable result for the customer. You must be aware of and maintain our standards.
· Provide a timely response and guidance to client requests.
· Perform imaging and deployment of client machines via VC3 imaging guidelines and following client process.
· Perform OS upgrades and Service Pack installs.
· Ensuring that applications are properly licensed, and warranties are applied.
· Work with 3rd party vendors as necessary to resolve application or hardware issues.
· Work with other departments to ensure that SLAs are met.
· Make recommendations for improvements of the provisioning processes.
· Perform proactive maintenance tasks on workstations as necessary.
· Work with end users to identify and resolve issues with hardware or software.
· Add additional hardware to new deployments as needed (RAM, SSD, etc).
· Perform User Profile Setups on new system setups.
· Answer the loading bay door, receive and sign for personal packages as well as packages for other businesses in the building and place in the appropriate areas on receiving shelf – as needed based on location.
· Perform imaging and setup of client machines in remote locations following client process.
· Evaluate, diagnose, and determine appropriate and necessary repairs on hardware.
· Maintain accurate and real time timesheets, record complete and accurate notes of troubleshooting and communication with clients
· Receive mentoring and feedback from peers and others
· Where appropriate, escalate complicated issues to a more senior resource or other appropriate teams
· Review Tickets with Manager
· Actively Participate in Team Huddles, L10 Meetings, One on One Meetings, and any other Team Meetings
· Create and update documentation when changes or occur, or when discoveries are made
· Attend monthly training & team meetings as required.
Each employee’s performance is tracked through both leading and lagging key performance metrics:
- Utilization (Chargeable): This is a measure of the time spent specifically working on something for a client (ticket or project) versus non-client focused work types (Admin time, meetings, training). PTO is excluded from this calculation.
- Minimum number of systems deployed per month: This will measure the number of systems imaged and deployed over the month. This will be focused on efficiency of the tools used and time management skills.
| Utilization (Chargeable) | Systems Deployed (Month)
| 80% | TBD