AIIM helps our customers drive revenue growth with recurring marketing communications across print, direct mail, email and text. By collaborating solutions designed to enable our client to achieve their strategic goals, we use print, data and integrated marketing to achieve highly effective campaigns that enrich our client’s customer relationship while providing a return on investment.
The main purpose of this position is to provide project management to Clients that delivers an overall outstanding Customer Experience and solutions to meet client expectations. The key role is to complete integrated deliverables and facilitate on time, on budget and on specification delivery. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, the CSR is to oversee the development, management and day-to-day of assigned clients. The CSR will act as a liaison and point of contact between the Client and all departments including Data, Production, Warehouse and Distribution.
- Knowledge of paper and print technologies including Litho, Digital/POD, Large Format, Web, and inline capabilities
- Knowledge of Digital Prepress, Direct Mail, Lettershop Services, Canada Post SmartMail Marketing
- Experience in Customer Service and Order Entry
- Accountability and organizational excellence
Education: College / University Diploma in a related field or Equivalent work experience
Experience: Understanding of data requirements and variable messaging for direct mail industry, Litho Print and Lettershop experience and knowledge in data/variable information, composition, digital printing, and direct mail production
Skills: Proficiency in computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook platform and project planning software such as MS Project or similar
General: Willingness to learn new skills in a continually evolving print and marketing sector. · Excellent communication (written/oral), time management and organizational skills. · Excellent problem-solving skills; resourceful, attention to detail
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to Health and Safety Policy and report all unsafe and all unhealthy work conditions.
- Adhere to the AIIM Security Policy and report all violations to the Security Policy.
- Provide outstanding Customer Experience with a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Proven results-oriented and client focused orientation.
- Day to day project contact with clients, internal teams, vendors, and other company partners.
- Project ownership; including creating schedules/workbacks, tracking, reporting, risk mitigation, from inception to completion. Manage and communicate the project budget specifications and specification changes, issues risk and change logs as variables are defined and evolve.
- Continuously update the project information and internal production team and Avanti docket system regarding the project status including potential problematic situations that could jeopardize timelines.
- Initiate and lead project onboarding, debrief meetings with clients and sales reps.
- Attends daily production meetings and organize department meetings as required throughout the production schedule.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple jobs simultaneously & managing prioritization of issues daily.
- Excellent project management skills, management of client expectations, timing, deliverables, and budget
- Review data reports and proof files/print
- Coordinate and/or confirm requests for client orders working with estimating and production for end-to-end solutions for accuracy in estimating and job costing.
- Reconcile billing, capturing all additional billable charges.
- Manage stock and client inventory.
- Engage planning to ensure manufacturing capacity and job scheduling.
- Connect, share, and partner with the customer to identify potential sales opportunities and assist in the projected sales forecast.
- Continually assess the project and identify potential areas of increased effectiveness, efficiency and value add to the client to provide maximum return on investment to the client and company.
- Create client and management status reports such as Monthly Quote Status Reports.
- Monthly participation in reporting of quotes won/loss and monthly revenue retention.