We invite you to join us at Driven Brands!
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Driven Brands (NASDAQ: DRVN) is the largest automotive services company in North America, providing a range of consumer and commercial automotive needs, including paint, collision, glass, vehicle repair, oil change, maintenance and car wash.
With over 4,500 centers in 15 countries, Driven Brands is the parent company of some of North America’s leading automotive service brands including Take 5 Oil Change, Take 5 Car Wash, Driven Glass, Meineke, Maaco, CARSTAR, and more. Our network services over 50 million vehicles annually and generates more than $5 billion in system-wide sales each year.
Our culture inspires high performance and innovation, enabling our employees to go further, faster in their careers. With amazing people and great brands, we confidently look forward to exciting growth ahead, and believe in following the values that support this vision.
Operate hand trucks and occasionally use forklifts to load/unload delivery vehicles and drive vehicles to delivery locations. Provides exceptional customer service during deliveries and performing job duties in a safe and organized manner.
Entry-level position typically requiring some prior knowledge or experience.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Communicates information that requires some explanation or interpretation
- Operate forklift and hand trucks to standard operating procedures
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports, customers, and stakeholders
- Maintain quality and safety controls
- Provide excellent customer service
- Restock and maintain inventory levels on the floor
- Maintain cleanliness of work environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, twist, etc. for extended periods of time and perform activities involving holding, grasping, pulling, and turning
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery
- Capable of working any day of the week including Sundays and work in hot/cold weather conditions
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- Basic computer skills: ability to use a keyboard and a mouse to correctly collect and enter information into a point of sale system
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and team members
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks to accomplish goals
- Motivated self-starter who is willing to work independently and with teams
- Where applicable: ability to obtain a state-issued forklift operating license is preferred