Build your Career at Cooper Equipment Rentals
We are looking for a customer-oriented, motivated individual to join our professional team as an Outside Sales Representative in our Richmond, BC territory!
Why Work with Us? Perks!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package with premiums paid by the company
- RRSP Match
- Safety-minded organization
- Stable, year-round employment
- Continuous training, learning and development opportunities
- Fun-loving work environment with strong social responsibility
What You’ll Be Doing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for prospecting new customers on jobsites and at offices to drive rental revenues.
- Follow-up leads generated from various sources.
- Analyze customer needs and requirements, and present customers with equipment rental solutions.
- Effectively manage and develop customer relationships.
- Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adhere to company health and safety policies.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent; post-secondary diploma an asset.
- Minimum 3 years of inside or outside sales experience / customer service experience, preferably in the equipment rental industry or a similar industry.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and satisfactory driver's abstract.
- Strong drive for results and customer focus.
- Very customer oriented.
- Strong prospecting and needs analysis skills.
- Flexibility; must be comfortable with adapting to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to converse with colleagues, customers, and other parties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with a team.
- Pride in what you do!
Please note, to be considered for this position applicants should currently be residing in Canada and legally entitled to work.
Want to learn more about this as well as other opportunities at Cooper? Visit our Careers page to view Day in the Life videos cooperequipment.ca/careers.
Who We Are: Operating since 1972, Cooper Equipment Rentals is a full-service construction equipment rental company. We specialize in the rental of compact, aerial and heavy construction equipment for the contracting community. We have grown to almost 70 strategically placed branches across Canada and pride ourselves in exceptional customer service provided by our highly trained team. And we're growing!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales: 3 years (required)
- Class 5 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person