E-Pro Bot is a national robotic solution provider to offer integrated innovative host/advertisement robots, smart delivery robots, disinfection robots, hotel robots, banquet robots and other solutions to increase profits for clients through organic marketing, and business operational efficiency. We have a network of service team across Canada to support our customers, especially restaurant chains and other multi-location clients. We are your Robot Professionals!
We are looking for someone to join a growing and dynamic robotic solution team, so that we can provide the best services to our clients in the robotic industry. Someone with technical background and strong communication skills will be the ideal candidate.
- Learn and provide training on the service robots deployment in different environments through laser and marker SLAM technology.
- Help warehouse shipping/receiving and inventory management. Keep a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations clean.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 60 lbs. Transport different robotic equipment to the clients' location.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- Retail, customer service, call center experience is an asset, so that clients' questions can be answered in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for performing all preventative maintenance at clients' site to ensure that everything is working at peak performance.
- Selling products and services using sale tactics to prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
Our company will provide two types of career path. The first one is growing into Technical Leader in the technician teams, and then Service Manager. The second career path is becoming Business Development Professional and Sales Manager. We will provide training along the way to maximize your personal ambition and potential.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $30,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types: