Join our team to achieve your full career potential! We are proactive, outside the box thinkers and doers who stop at nothing to make the iconic Laura and Melanie Lyne brands shine! Privately owned and based in Laval, Quebec, with a strong vision for innovation and optimizing the employee and client experiences, we continue to help generations of Canadian women to look and feel their best.
How will you support the team?
As a Sales Associate in women’s fashion, you possess a passion for fashion and personalized customer service. You will be part of a winning team that provides a unique and memorable shopping experience to every customer. You will be joining a Company focused on the development and career growth of its employees.
· Act as a stylist to build a personalized wardrobe to the customer.
· Contribute to and achieve the store's sales targets.
· Provide exemplary customer service by having excellent product knowledge and being aware of current fashion trends.
· Promote various programs.
· Perform daily tasks such as changing prices, shipping and transferring orders.
· Ensure a neat appearance of the store.
The people who thrive with us have:
· Passion for women’s fashion
· Experience in a retail environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate initiative on an ongoing basis.
· 50% employee discount in store
· Dynamic and passionate team
· Group insurance plan and various employee programs, including a telemedicine service (for certain job categories only)
· Career development and advancement program
· Supportive management team and good work/life balance
Don't miss this opportunity to join an exceptional team!
Laura Canada is a family-owned retailer housing two iconic women’s fashion apparel brands, Laura and Melanie Lyne. Based in Laval, Quebec, we design, produce, market and sell quality apparel across Canada. We proudly employ over 2,000 dedicated team members and operate more than 140 retail store locations as well as laura.ca and melanielyne.com. We attribute our success to the unwavering commitment of our team to delivering outstanding customer experiences while embodying our shared values of integrity, respect, teamwork, performance, and passion. We believe that delivering an outstanding customer experience is driven by our commitment to an outstanding employee experience.
Job Type: Permanent
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Retail sales: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person