Established in 1982, Bulk Barn is Canada's largest bulk food retailer with close to 300 stores and growing! The key to our success is progressive thinking, detailed/ methodical planning and flawless execution by passionate people across our organization. We strive to foster a balanced and flexible culture that benefits both our customers and employees.
A Store Cashier/Stock Clerk acts as the company’s front line contact with customers, and plays an integral role in the customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers in a manner that exceeds customer expectations
- Manage transactions and the cash register with honesty and integrity
- Stock and re-stock shelves and products
- Clean and maintain store appearance
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive attitude and a pleasant disposition
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and professionalism
- Experience in a retail environment is an asset
- Experience with POS system and or Cashier experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more
- Superior time-management skills
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Accommodation is available in accordance with the AODA, if requested. Our corporate facilities require employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions will be made in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, and all requests for exemptions will be validated by the Company.
Thank you for your interest. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.