Lugowy Professional Corp. is an established Chartered Professional Accounting firm in Hamilton with clients across Canada. We are looking for a friendly, professional and customer service-focused individual to join our team as a full-time Client Service Representative.
As a valued team member, you can expect a rewarding career in a dynamic, collaborative environment, a competitive wage and support with professional growth and learning. If you are dedicated, hardworking and motivated to achieve high standards of quality service to clients, we would like to hear from you!
As a Client Service Representative you are a first point of contact for our company, and a liaison between our clients and accounting staff. You will be responsible for greeting clients and ensuring their questions are addressed in a timely and professional manner, so it is important to have strong verbal and written communication skills. Multitasking, organization and time management skills are essential for this position.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Communicating clearly and effectively with clients
- Managing incoming telephone calls and email, and directing questions to appropriate team members
- Preparing financial statement and corporate tax packages for clients
- Preparing personal tax return packages for clients
- Communicating with government agencies regarding information requests and other government-related correspondence as applicable
- Maintaining business workflow and streamlining office operations
- Scheduling and confirming meetings
- Receiving and sorting daily mail and scheduling courier services when required
Your experience and education:
- College diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience in office administration is preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload demands, and ability to multitask as required
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office applications
- Collaborative, professional and committed to delivering high-quality work
- Similar experience in an accounting or other professional office is an asset
Please note that this role is not remote and requires attendance at our office.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
We continuously monitor regulations set by the Ontario Provincial Government and Hamilton Department of Public Health and respond accordingly.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, ON L8P 1H1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person