Administrative Assistant & Receptionist – SE Technical Centre
Phoenix Technology Services is a progressive and innovative Calgary based Directional Drilling Company. Driven by our client’s needs, we are committed to providing more efficient and cost-effective drilling operations.
We have an opening for an Administrative Assistant & Receptionist at our SE Technical Centre. The Administrative Assistant & Receptionist is accountable for handling all switchboard calls, receiving, and assisting visitors at the Technical Centre location, as well as assisting with any operational related administrative tasks.
Responsibilities also include:
- Receive all switchboard calls, following established Company procedures.
- Acknowledge Company visitors and efficiently connect them with their internal contacts; ensuring that all visitors sign in and out.
- Perform routine maintenance on copiers, common printers, postage meter, and fax machine. Contact maintenance service as required and ensure replacement supplies are on hand at all times.
- Receive, sort, distribute, and dispatch interoffice and external mail.
- Ensure all electronic files are complete and saved to the appropriate job information folders on the common drive.
- Assist with operations administrative duties when required. (Field bonus reports, gamma logs, QC field paperwork)
- Manage monthly credit card reconciliation and expenses.
- Coordinate internal and external events, including BBQ trailer bookings.
- Prepare boardrooms for meeting purposes as per the organizers request.
- Organize and maintain work areas, including boardrooms, reception, copy, and office supply areas.
- Issue purchase orders and order supplies and equipment for office and kitchen as needed.
- Maintain coffee maker as required, ensure dishes are washed daily and replenish inventory in all 3 kitchens.
- Assist other departments with various projects when time permits.
- Perform all duties so as to meet the responsibilities listed in the Employee and Corporate HSE Handbooks.
- Perform duties according to the Company’s quality system procedures and work instructions.
The successful candidate will have a high school diploma, excellent verbal communication skills with a commitment to professionalism in dealing with outside contacts, and solid keyboard skills with proficiency in MS Office.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $3,500.00-$4,500.00 per month
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person