Job Title: Automotive Sales Representative - Toybox Auto
We are seeking a motivated Sales Representative to join our team at Toybox Auto Group. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a team environment throughout the dealership to achieve sales targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Lead sales in managing and leading the company to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction goals.
- Work with marketing staff to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Provide product knowledge training and coaching to sales.
- Deliver an unparalleled ownership experience for our customers. Engaged in all sales inquiries and the implementation of effective sales practices, including personally interacting with each guest.
- Maintain customer experience early in the sales process, and continue to communicate direction and guidance to sales consultants throughout the sales journey.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and vendors.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance data to identify areas for improvement and develop action plans to address them.
- Work closely with other departments, such as finance and service, to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Involved in proactive procurement of retail and wholesale vehicles to increase unit conversions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in automotive sales.
- In-depth knowledge in both the luxury and exotic car market
- VSA Sales License
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (preferred but not required).
Toybox Auto believes in a “work hard, play hard” culture where it’s more than just metrics but also creating a family and community. We offer competitive compensation featuring uncapped commission along with various bonus opportunities, and comprehensive benefits packages including health, dental, and vision insurance.
If you are a results-driven sales professional with a passion for luxury automotive sales and leadership, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration and we look forward to speaking with you.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Up to $100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC V6J 1K7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person