Create Career College, a private college dedicated to the vocational training and education of local and overseas students, is committed to the future success of its students offering the highest standard of instruction and guidance. We offer a student-centered hands-on approach to learning under the guidance of dedicated educational professionals who are among the most experienced and most qualified in their respective fields.
We are looking for an experienced Web Development Instructor to join our team!
The main responsibilities of the Instructor is to motivate the students by creating a warm and engaging learning environment in the classroom! Under the leadership of the College Director and the Educational Administrator, the Instructor is responsible for providing quality instruction and facilitating student learning according to the prescribed curriculum.
The position will currently be set at 15 hours per week.
- Bachelor and/or a Master’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum 2 years' of relevant professional experience.
- Plan, prepare and deliver quality classroom instruction based on the approved curriculum
- Timely completion and submission of all grade books and marking of all tests, examinations and assignments
- Draft quizzes and exams
- Create assignments in accordance to the learning objectives
- Provide a positive, enriching learning environment for students by using holistic and career-oriented teaching methods that accommodate students’ diverse cultural and educational backgrounds, experiences and individual learning styles
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor and/or a Master’s Degree in a related field
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Experience working with international students
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in teaching and learning and proven approach to life-long learning
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, resolve problems and make decisions as per policies and procedures
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
We thank all applicants, however only shortlisted ones will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Salary: $35.00-$40.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Teaching: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person