We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team, reporting into the VP, Sales.
Who are we?
Rival Group, comprised of Rival Technologies and Reach3 Insights, is an award-winning global insights firm on a mission to transform the insights industry through the power of mobile messaging-based, conversational insights.
Rival Technologies is solving a massive problem in the research industry by creating Community 2.0, an insights community platform using chat-based tech and conversational approaches. We engage with consumers via organic mobile messaging-based solutions to capture rich, in-the-moment qual/quant human insights at scale.
Reach3 is a full-service research consultancy that develops scalable, conversational insight solutions for today’s modern, agile enterprise. Featuring immersive, in-the-moment research designs, intelligent data sciences and dynamic digital storytelling, our approach delivers deep experiential insights that inspire action.
Here is a link to a demo video that shows us in action.
But, why us for your next career adventure?
By allowing companies to engage consumers via modern technologies that people use, we’re boldly taking the insights world to its next phase — and we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join us as we step into our next chapter of growth.
- We compensate fairly. We are committed to pay equity/fair pay practices and closing the gender salary gap. Our compensation package includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Stock options
- RRSP plan with employer match
- Hybrid working model and home office benefits
- Generous vacation, sick, personal, and mental health days
Interested? Yeah. We thought you might be.
What You'll Do:
- Support a strategic account model by identifying and qualifying leads.
- Generate a high-volume, high-quality outreach cadence.
- Use profiles created to identify and pre-qualify leads, build good cadences, follow directions and never give up.
- Understand and track your goals and targets.
- Book high-quality meetings and ride shot-gun on sales and discovery calls.
- Consistently performing a variety of demand generation activities, including making phone calls, sending emails, using LinkedIn and attending or prospecting into conferences.
What You'll Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science, or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years working directly with sales or marketing or a similar high-pressure environment
- Some experience with excel, Power Point,
- An awareness of CRM software products like Salesforce.com, HubSpot, Salesloft and more
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess
If you think you’re a good fit, please connect with us ASAP with your resume. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you don’t see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Rival Technologies. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Rival Technologiesis also committed to fostering a culture of belonging, which includes ensuring an accessible work environment and employment practices. If you require accommodation at any point in the selection process, please email [email protected]
Finally, we know from time-to-time emergencies happen and you may need to reschedule an interview - we understand and encourage you to be in communication without worrying about losing the opportunity or your credibility.
Please note given our security & compliance certifications, final applicants will be required to undergo a background check.
No recruiters and no phone calls, please!