We are looking for a Class 1 driver to join our team.
Days of work and start times will vary based on schedules/demands.
This position would suite someone semi-retired looking for some extra income but not a full-time job.
What we offer:
· Group plan benefits after 3 months
· NO long-distance driving – You will be home every day all work in Fraser Valley.
· Be a part of a growing company and strong team.
What you bring:
· Class 1 commercial vehicle license and clean drivers abstract.
· Strong English communications skills (read and write)
· A focus on regulations, health, and safety
· A positive, energetic work ethic.
· Able to lift, push, and/or pull weight of up to 50lbs.
· Experience with operating a forklift and the aptitude and ability to operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
· Position Responsibilities:
· Transporting poultry and forklift equipment.
· Deliveries and pickups of poultry handling carts and forklift equipment.
Scope of Work: This is a broad overview of the position responsibilities. A more detailed job description will be discussed with applicants selected for an interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $28.00 per hour
Work Location: On the road