RADO - Regional Sales Representative (Western Canada)
The Regional Sales Representative will be responsible for support and growth of the RADO brand's product lines as well as maintain and build upon key independent and national accounts in BC, AB, MB & SK. The RSR is responsible for articulating and executing the Brand vision and strategy to the retail partners in a manner consistent with the brand's Guidelines. The RSR will be responsible for meeting sales budgets, customer service goals, and operational objectives. The RSR is accountable for representing the brand within the business landscape, understanding our competitors and their operations as well as managing the business relationships internally and externally. The RSR acts as a brand ambassador within the Brand organization and the external marketplace. The RSR is responsible for leveraging the expertise of cross-functional business partners to achieve business goals.
Principal Accountabilities Include…
Sales and Marketing
- Budget and sales responsibilities for all independent wholesale accounts within BC, AB, MB &
- Prepare product or brand presentations for prospective or existing accounts
- Coordinate printing of training, marketing, and customer service materials.
- Review and manage inventory levels through identification of appropriate product assortment, pricing and distribution channels for the BC, AB, MB & SK markets.
- Manage and maintain strong business relationships with existing accounts
- Executing marketing initiatives to heighten the brand awareness in wholesale accounts to support retailers.
- Identify potential new business opportunities with leading retailer accounts.
- Partner with BM in acquiring approvals for RA’s and New Accounts Openings
- Responsible for merchandising product and displays, maintaining and developing the brand image in all Points of Sale.
- Close doors that are not representing the brand to standards.
- Coordinate and present merchandising and product training materials to retail partners
- Negotiate and prepare all co-op advertising agreements in compliance with approvals process from the brand manager, retailer and finance
- Plan and execute events, promotions and point of sale activities in order to increase sell through levels.
- Prepare and review all shop in shop CER projects with BM
- P&L responsibility- T&E, Sales and Admin, POS Activities/ Co-op, marketing diffusion, SIS cost
- Review credit hold list and follow-up on outstanding balances with retailers
- Monthly budgeting and forecasting reports
- Weekly call report submitted to BM detailing retailer visits and action plans for current or potential issues.
- Bi-Weekly Bay sell-thru report
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
- Minimum of 3-5 years wholesale experience , ideally within the luxury, watch, apparel and/or accessories industry
- Highly motivated, energetic individual with superior selling and merchandising skills.
- Sound knowledge and expertise in sales reporting, including monthly budgeting and forecasting.
- Effective presentation skills
- Proven inventory management skills
- Intermediate level skill with MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organization, negotiation, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Results oriented with strong bias for action and a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Must be a self-starter who works well independently and in team environments
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and regular access to personal vehicle
- Must be able to travel within assigned territory, occasionally to other locations within Canada and abroad.
Moderate physical effort is required and significant walking and standing is required. This position has a low risk of injury, the position requires lifting, pushing, pulling and holding (up to 35 lbs and above with appropriate support) of boxes and store fixtures, as well as, significant focus when completing reports and materials for presentations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- wholesale: 3 years (preferred)
- Merchandising: 1 year (preferred)
- luxury sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence and access to a personal vehicle (preferred)
Work Location: In person