Our P&C Insurance Company offers a dynamic professional environment which strives to offer the ultimate customer experience. We share in each other’s successes, drive change and support each other while cultivating a great working environment to deliver on what is best for the customer.
Who we are
Get ready to drive your career forward. Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development – and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We are caring. We are leaders. We are innovators. We are collaborative.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right and feeling good about it.
What You Will Do
- Providing knowledgeable, effective and efficient customer service to clients in person or on the phone, offering insurance advice, processing policy changes and entering changes directly into the insurance computer system.
- You will achieve sales goals by working within department standards for quality.
- In conjunction with Supervisors, participate and provide input into team meetings, standards, procedures and special projects.
Who You Are
- Property and Casualty insurance experience is an asset
- Hold a valid OTL/RIBO license
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- French/English bilingual an asset
- Post-secondary education in a related field, and/or working towards CIP designation is an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). CAA CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person