As a privately owned hospital, we strongly believe in investing in our employees. We provide opportunities for professional growth and ensure that their whole wellbeing is taken care of by offering a living wage and benefits.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone that is outgoing and has strong client relations skills. Someone who is committed to excellence in their work habits, in pursuing knowledge and education and that is motivated to help us grow our hospital.
– Customer Service: 2+ year (required)
– Veterinary Medicine Experience: 2+ years (preferred)
– Administrative Experience: 2+ year (preferred)
– Experience and LSHR silver certification are an asset but not required.
– Education or experience in related fields is also considered an asset.
– A positive attitude, the ability to stay calm, and critical thinking skills are required.
What does a Client Service Representative do?
Our Client Care Reps are the face of our hospital as they are the first point and last point of contact for our clients. Their role is vital to the success of our hospital as they set the tone for client interactions and conversations.
– Answer phone calls
– Schedule appointments
– Process payment
– File documents electronically
– Stock shelves
– Additional administrative & housekeeping duties
What we offer:
– Continuing Education opportunities in Hospital and outside
– Uniform Shirts
– 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
– Staff Discounts
– Health Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Applications without a cover letter or that do not complete the skills tests will not be considered.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $23.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
We require staff to be vaccinated for Covid-19.
Our Covid Protocols can be found here: https://russelllakevet.com/covid-19-protocols/
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dartmouth, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 3 years (required)
- Veterinary Medicine: 2 years (preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person