WHY JOIN GOLDFISH SWIM SCHOOL?
Making a meaningful difference in the lives of children is what drives us. Watching our swimmers gain confidence, self esteem and life changing skills makes every day GOLDEN! We look for dynamic individuals who share this passion.
If you want to have fun and improve the lives of children in and out of the pool, join our team - you will get back way more then you give!
We are looking for a high energy Marketing Coordinator to drive Goldfish Swim School brand awareness and member acquisition & retention. This position is responsible for all marketing and community engagement activities as we grow our brand in the market.
- Execution of all marketing activities following Brand Standards including promotions, social media, special events and community outreach
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all digital / social activities (including content calendar & newsletter) leveraging existing platforms
- Plans & executes all community outreach activities including festivals, fairs and water safety presentations
- Seeks out and develops partnerships and cross promotions with social media influencers, businesses and community groups to drive awareness and new member registrations
- Compiles & analyzes results of marketing activities to measure success and make recommendations to influence future activities
- Creates weekly reports for key marketing and business metrics
- Supports and participates in activities and events at facilities as required
- Builds strong relationships with General Managers, Aquatics & Member Service Representative Teams for social media content creation, community outreach presentations and for member engagement
- Builds detailed workback schedules and event critical paths and monitors progress to ensure projects are tracking against timelines
- Maintains well organized files and planning documents to ensure flawless tracking & execution of events
- Participate in regular meetings to provide an updates to facility management teams on internal & external events
- Always acts as brand ambassador projecting our core values
Post secondary degree or diploma is preferred
Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a related position
Experience in content creation & driving awareness in social media and digital marketing
Experience in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office and other applications is required
Must be able to work varying shifts, including evenings and weekends on a regular basis
Must be willing to work extended shifts to participate at community events
Access to vehicle with valid drivers’ licence
Post secondary degree or diploma in marketing or related field is preferred
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and skills:
- Outgoing, personable and friendly. Comfortable talking with anyone, anytime, anywhere!
- Ability to sell the brand & experience with confidence and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including comfort and experience in delivering presentations
- Above average organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to manage multiple deadlines efficiently and simultaneously.
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive to changing needs and conditions.
- Effective at juggling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, collaborate on projects and under pressure.
- Natural go-getter with positive ability to motivate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to work within a team
Full time, approximately 40 hours per week, fluctuating based on activity.
Compensation: $27.50 / hr plus performance bonus and health benefits.
Determined based on candidate’s experience
Role reports to Owner & General Managers
Each Goldfish Swim School is an independently owned and operated franchise. The respective Franchisee is the employer at each Goldfish Swim School location. Each franchisee can set their own wages, benefit programs and terms and conditions of employment, which may vary at each Goldfish Swim School location.