Rexel Canada Electrical Inc. is a world leader within the electrical distribution market. We operate in 38 countries, conduct business through a network of 2,300 branches and rely on the support of 30,000 employees internationally to provide electrical solutions and equipment within the industrial, residential, and commercial sectors.
Rexel Canada – Atlantic Division, a leader in the energy solutions & electrical distribution industry, is looking for an Account Manager located in our Dartmouth, NS branch.
What You Will Do With Us
As the Account Manager based in Dartmouth, NS you will develop strategies to increase sales growth in our existing customer database. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will also prospect and onboard new accounts while managing relationships with key vendors.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will make a personal impact, by accomplishing your goals, managing your client accounts and developing new business.
- You will earn the career you want, by going above and beyond expectations and are hungry to deliver results.
- You think ahead and will develop strategies to achieve business objectives and will operate with a high level of professionalism. You will provide exceptional customer service and be the conduit between projects, the branch and operational teams.
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
- You will be a coach and mentor to your peers and colleagues and will value teamwork to ensure we deliver the best service.
Who Are You
- You have 2-3 years of related sales experience
- You have the proven ability to communicate effectively and build/maintain effective relationships
- You have a track record of achieving sales targets
- You have excellent negotiation skills
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
What Is Next
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.