Req ID: 246859
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer Senior Specialist to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Candidate should have skills with, and a minimum of three years of experience in, software development, operations, and full stack development, including iterative code and script development.
This should include skills and experience with all of the following:
- Data warehousing and administration of storage solutions;
- Infrastructure code;
- Container deployment, management, scaling and networking;
- GitHub actions and workflows
- CI/CD pipelines
- Cloud native web frameworks
Application metrics, monitoring, and scaling
Candidate should have experience in designing and building client-side and server-side web applications using modern methods of software development and have a detailed understanding of front-end web development, including:
- Developing, testing and maintaining build system, CI/CD pipelines and tools
- Experience working on projects with an iterative (rapid product development, Agile Scrum Process) and user experience focus
- Experience with application deployment and containerization
- Automating and streamlining deployment processes
- Experience with continuous deployment environments
- Experience in software testing and test automation In addition to technical skills, the Full Stack Developer #1 (Dev Ops Specialist) must have experience with:
- Mentoring and supporting less experienced developers
- Fostering the team-wide adoption of best development practices
- Developing team processes to guarantee code quality (including, but not limited to maintainability, testability, reusability, readability, performance)
The Full Stack Developer #1 ( Dev Ops Specialist ) is required to have experience in at least one of the following, and the Province will give preference to a Full Stack Developer #1 (Dev Ops Specialist) who has experience with more than one of the following:
- CI/CD pipeline frameworks
- SQL- based ETL processes
- 12factor.net adherent application development
- GitHub actions
- GitHub container registry
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Best practices of versioning management tools, specifically Git
- Build optimisation
- OWASP ZAP
- Mapping technologies (e.g. ArcGIS, Leaflet)
- Cloud storage, including Google Cloud Storage
- Directed Acyclical Graphs (DAGs)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.