VitalAire Canada is the Canadian home healthcare subsidiary of Air Liquide, the world leader in gases, medical technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare. VitalAire empowers patients who have sleep apneaor require home oxygen therapy through ongoing respiratory support and compliance.
Here is what you will do
VitalAire is currently recruiting for a highly energetic and motivated full time Healthcare Sales Representative for our Victoria, BC territory. The Sales Representative is responsible for growing VitalAire's sleep apnea business, home oxygen patient base, and medical device sales by promoting our services and products.
- Promotes and differentiates our services to Healthcare Providers in their region through the identification of customer needs.
- Gains referrals by visiting and cultivating relationships with key referral sources.
- Manages territory and measures impact of efforts through effective territory analysis.
- Identifies and prioritizes business opportunities and develops territory.
- Maintains competitive edge by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Collaborates and communicates with branch staff on feedback from referral sources on delivery of services.
- Collaborates with all internal stakeholders including: marketing and local branch operations team to ensure consistency of strategic message.
- Actively participates in conferences and tradeshows by coordinating, attending, exhibiting and networking.
- Conducts annual territory planning to ensure efficient and effective sales and marketing activities are optimized and aligned with business goals and objectives.
Here is what you will need
- Undergraduate degree, Diploma and/or relevant experience, or education in Healthcare or Science related field
- 3-5 years of sales experience (promoting healthcare services, pharmaceuticals or healthcare products considered an asset)
- Patient care experience in a Hospital, Long-term Care Facility or Homecare setting is considered an asset.
- Experience with contract management is an asset.
- Experience with a CRM program for territory management considered an asset
- Effective presentation skills and administrative skills are an asset
Here is why you should join
- Competitive total rewards
- Growth opportunities
- Work/life integration
- Inclusive workplace
- Meaningful work
- Global collaboration
- Culture of safety
Air Liquide Healthcare provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Placement in the salary range will be based on factors such as candidate location, market conditions, internal equity, and candidate experience, skills, and qualifications relevant to the role.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- pharmaceuticals or healthcare sales: 3 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: On the road