Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.
Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What’s Right.
Holman is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative in our Mississauga location.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with assigned client portfolio (all B2B)
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of client’s fleet
- Provide vehicle recommendations & place vehicle orders
- Provide rate quotes
- Manage license, cards & billing requests
- Update & maintain client profiles and policies
- Attend manufacturer presentations
- Work with client to strategically identify efficiencies through technological reporting
- Collaborate with the rest of the organization to deliver exceptional client service inside and out
What are we looking for?
- University degree or post-secondary diploma / certificate an asset
- Bilingualism (English/French)
- 3-5 years B2B direct client service experience, preferably in the fleet industry
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer?
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That’s why we are listening, open to learning new things – about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It’s The Holman Way.
Holman is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive and barrier-free workplace. We are committed to providing accommodations to all applicants throughout the interview process, upon request, in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Mississauga, ON L5C 4P4