As a Software Developer, you will develop world-class software data collection, analysis, and reporting solutions for sophisticated automation equipment. You will contribute to new, next generation Machine Intelligence software. This is an exciting new venture, a start-up within a large organization:
WHY JOIN THE IMI TEAM AT ATS?
- Team: Be part of a truly great team. You will work with a dedicated team of software developers, project managers, product owners, UI/UX developers, software testers, and end users to make great products!
- Flexibility: The ATS IMI team is located in Cambridge, Ontario. As part of the team, you have the flexibility to work at home, in the office or a combination of the two. No matter how you choose to work, you will always be part of the team.
- Culture: ATS is a global leader. We offer the perfect synergy of experience, automation technology, and scale to advance factory automation solutions for the world’s leading manufacturers. The ATS Business Model drives our success, leading with people, process, and performance.
- Growth: We take your development seriously. We work with you to set goals and we measure your development throughout your career at ATS.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO WORK WITH
- Automation control systems including PLCs, HMIs, SCADA, MES, ERP
- Industrial communication protocols such as EthernetIP, Profinet, MQTT, AMQP, OPC UA
- Microsoft .NET development using C# ASP.NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- On-premises and cloud-based implementations