Are you looking for a manual job with flexible hours and a lot of autonomy? We have an opportunity for you!
RDTS is currently looking for a Merchandising Representative to join our merchandising team. As such, your role is to merchandise and represent the products of different suppliers to various big-box stores in your territory.
Schedule: approx.1-2 hours a week, flexible hours to fit in your schedule from Monday to Friday.
Territory: North Battleford. A mileage compensation policy is applicable.
- Merchandise the products, do the facing, clean the sections, product rotation, etc.
- Identify marketing opportunities through techniques such as cross-merchandising, mass merchandising, etc.
- Installation and maintenance of displays.
- Read and execute planograms (when necessary, during resets).
- Perform daily reports, which include taking pictures of the work done, through our mobile reporting app.
- Maintain excellent relationships with store managers.
- Execute any special mandate required by our clients (audits, displays, etc.).
- Experience in merchandising and reading planograms is an asset.
- Good interrelationship skills, autonomy, attention to detail.
- Must be able to occasionally carry and lift loads that can go up to 10 kg.
- Must be able to cover your territory. Mileage reimbursement policy is applicable.
RDTS is a company offering sales and merchandising services for various banners and brands operating in the retail field. With a team of more than 300 members, we have been helping our clients and partners achieve their goals for more than 25 years in more than 1,500 stores across Canada.
Diversity is a fundamental practice in our recruitment process. We comply with the principle of employment equity and offer equal employment opportunities to all. Looking forward to welcoming you to our beautiful team!