This is an Entry-Level and Full-Time position. If you are hoping to obtain a ton of experience in Sales and Customer Service, then do not be hesitant to apply!
With plenty of opportunity to grow, Rmes Inc. has been among the Kitchener-Waterloo region's fastest-growing businesses. Our commitment to educating, preparing, and empowering the next generation is something we take great pride in. These characteristics are what genuinely distinguish us from our competitors. We are actively seeking for Customer Service and Sales Representatives as we intend to open additional branches in order to double, triple, and quadruple in size over the coming years.
We are seeking for motivated and experienced sales representatives. The chosen candidate will be in charge of fostering and sustaining connections with clients, as well as comprehending their needs and meeting them with solutions. In addition to generating leads and managing customer accounts, the Customer Service/Sales Representative will also be in charge of closing deals. The ideal applicant will be highly motivated, energetic, and passionate about serving clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Develop sales strategies and tactics to increase sales.
- Understand customer needs and provide solutions to meet those needs.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
- Provide accurate information to customers about products and services.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities.
- Keep a positive outlook and behave professionally
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strategic and Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Active Listening
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
- High Work Ethics
- Maintain Personal Hygiene
- Highly Motivated and Disciplined
Our Motto: Success doesn't come to you; YOU GO TO IT!
Our Website: Rmes-org.ca
Our Instagram: Rmes_Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $620.00-$1,260.00 per week
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterloo, ON N2V 2C2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- This is a Full-Time position. Are you Looking for Full-Time?
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person