Russel Metals is one of the largest metals distribution and processing companies in North America servicing customers and suppliers primarily in Canada, and the United States. The Company operates in three business segments: service centre distribution, energy sector pipe, tube, valve and fitting distribution and steel import/export distribution. For a more detailed look into the Alberta facilities check out our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQADgkApRE
Reasons to Join Our Team!
- Competitive Base rate
- Flexible shift work
- Attractive Profit Sharing Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Pension Plan
- Scholarship Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
Russel Metals Inc. is currently seeking an individual for the position of Warehouseperson in our Grande Prairie, AB location.
Please note - our work environment is safety sensitive and will require the successful applicant to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug evaluation (including cannabis).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Running overhead crane and forklift.
- Picking and packaging material according to customer specifications.
- Operation of saw equipment and various other machinery types.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Performing daily preventative maintenance.
- Ensuring quality customer service.
- Able to perform some heavy lifting.
- Willing to work shifts.
Education and Skills Required:
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Able to work some shift work.
- Good knowledge of math and measurements.
- Good communication skills
- Self motivated, results oriented.
Hourly Rate: Starting at $26.50
We are an organization that is committed to the principles of Employment Equity which includes maintaining a fair, equitable and diverse workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Russel Metals on Instagram :https://www.instagram.com/russelmetals/
Careers Page : https://www.russelmetals.com/en/careers/
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/russel-metals/about/
Russel Metals Website : https://www.russelmetals.com/en/